Monday, March 16, 2009

~sigh~

Well today i didnt really accomplish much i'm having trouble understadning what am to do with this proposal questionaire. I've been looking around the internet for possible venues of tournaments i can host. this is all becomoeing stress ful. so i have to buckle down and get this going. Well i did get a few matches recorded found out about cyber conections in Squierll Hill except that place is EXPENSIVE 5 bucks a hour thats alot of money just for me to be hosting a tournament. so ill call them see what they say while ill keep the oakland library as my top choice. seriously 5 bucks a hour...un acceptable. so I'll pull Mrs. Savido aside and ask her what she thinks i should do and ask how do i start this questionaire. I also Emailed a few more interviews to pro ed ma and Justin Wong. So this is my stand point of were i am.....~deep sigh~

No comments:

Post a Comment