Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Oreno Kachi DA!!!! (Victory is mine)

Oh yes its official there is a Tounament here in PIttsburgh April 3 im pretty pleased about this you have no idea trust me. so this will be the first step into my grad project i'm hearing there will be a couple professinals in this tourney coming from areas such as New York, and San Fransico. I'm going to start my pratice back up this weekend so i can be fully prepared for this tournament. My Schedule will be 2 Hours of Street Fighter 3, 3 Hours of Capcom vs Snk 2 and a few casuals in Guilty Gear so i can be up to par. Also i have completely Paid off my copy street fighter 4 so as of February 17th i will be takeing this day of school off additional to the already long weekend. yea i know it sounds pretty bad, but this is for my interest and the sake of my grad project as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment